位置:首页 > 英语口语 > 实战口语情景对话
实战口语情景对话 第968期:Big Picture 大方向
日期:2017-09-19

 

Daniel: Hey, Vella. Well we're talking about things, big things you want to achieve in your life, so how about you? What do want to do?
丹尼尔:嘿,维拉。我们在谈论人生中想实现的大事,那你呢?你想做什么?

Vella: Well, one of my biggest dreams is to become an actress.
维拉:嗯,我最大的梦想之一是成为演员。

Daniel: Uh-uh.
丹尼尔:嗯。

Vella: Because I really love acting and, you know, it would be fun to act in a movie and to play, you know, as a different character than who you really are.
维拉:因为我非常喜欢表演,出演电影,扮演与自己不同的角色会很有趣。

Daniel: Uh-uh. What kind of movies especially, do you have any preferences?
丹尼尔:嗯。你喜欢哪类电影?

Vella: I would love to try all characters. You know, maybe play in a horror movie or comedy or romance, anything.
维拉:我想尝试各种角色。可能是恐怖电影、喜剧或是浪漫电影,任何角色。

Daniel: Where do you want to do this? Back in Indonesia, in the States?
丹尼尔:你想在哪里实现这个梦想?回到印尼,还是在美国?

Vella: Well, I would love to become a Hollywood actress, but it might be too impossible so I would just try in Indonesia first, and maybe if I can go international, then that would be amazing.
维拉:我想成为好莱坞演员,不过这可能遥不可及,所以我想先在印尼尝试一下,也许我可以走向国际呢,要是那样就太棒了。

Daniel: OK, good. Do you have any, like do you want to do it within ten years or something?
丹尼尔:好,很好。你在未来10年有想做的事情吗?

Vella: Well, since I'm graduating pretty soon, I would love to try, you know, as soon as I get back to Indonesia.
维拉:我马上就要毕业了,我想回到印尼就开始准备。

Daniel: Uh-uh.
丹尼尔:嗯。

Vella: And, you know, start trying to go to agencies.
维拉:开始找经纪公司。

Daniel: Is there any other dream that you want to achieve?
丹尼尔:你还有其他想实现的梦想吗?

Vella: This might sound silly, but I love Ricky Martin.
维拉:这可能听起来有些傻,我非常喜欢瑞奇·马丁。

Daniel: Uh-uh.
丹尼尔:嗯。

Vella: And, you know, I really want to have the chance to meet him and maybe dance with him.
维拉:我非常希望有机会能见到他,我想和他一起跳舞。

Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。

Vella: Because he's Latino and I'm really into Latin culture, and I know that dancing is really, you know, a big part of the culture.
维拉:他是拉丁裔,我非常喜欢拉丁文化,我知道舞蹈是拉丁文化中的重要部分。

Daniel: Oh, yeah, it is.
丹尼尔:哦,没错。

Vella: And it will be really amazing if I could just dance, you know, with Ricky Martin.
维拉:如果如果我能和瑞奇·马丁一起跳舞那就太棒了。

Daniel: He's a really good dancer.
丹尼尔:他是非常优秀的舞者。

Vella: And maybe I could be in his music video.
维拉:也许我还可以出演他的音乐录影带。

Daniel: That would be nice. That would be really, really nice.
丹尼尔:那很好。要是那样就太好了。

Vella: And the last thing is probably get married and start my own family.
维拉:我最后一个梦想可能是结婚,组建自己的家庭。

Daniel: Uh-uh. How is that going? Do you have any plans? Do you have a boyfriend, like do you have any...?
丹尼尔:嗯。这个进展如何?你有计划吗?你现在有男友吗,你有……?

Vella: Well, I'm in a relationship right now, so hopefully that goes well.
维拉:嗯,我现在有男友,希望一切进展顺利。

Daniel: Oh, good. So you want to start a family right?
丹尼尔:很好。你想组建自己的家庭?

Vella: Yes.
维拉:对。

Daniel: How many children would you like to have?
丹尼尔:你想生几个孩子?

Vella: Two to three, maximum three.
维拉:两个或三个,最多三个。

Daniel: Two to three, OK.
丹尼尔:两个或三个,好。

Vella: I would love to have twins.
维拉:我希望生双胞胎。

Daniel: Wow, why?
丹尼尔:哇哦,为什么?

Vella: A girl and a boy so ....
维拉:最好是一个女孩一个男孩……

Daniel: Why?
丹尼尔:为什么?

Vella: I don't know.
维拉:我也不知道。

Daniel: Oh, it sounds, it sounds really fun.
丹尼尔:哦,这听起来很有趣。

Vella: Because no one in my family, you know, has twins, so I think it would be cool to be the first one to have twins.
维拉:我家里没有人生双胞胎,所以我想如果第一胎能生双胞胎会很酷。

Daniel: But at the same time, it seems to me to be quite hard to raise like twins because everything comes double, you know.
丹尼尔:可是养双胞胎非常难,因为所有的东西都要准备双份。

Vella: It's the same thing as having like two or three children, you know, you just get them at the same time.
维拉:这和养两三个孩子一样,只不过双胞胎要同时买而已。

Daniel: That's why it's even harder because you have, I don't know, double expenses, double everything.
丹尼尔:所以会更难,因为这样花费也是双倍的,一切都是双倍的。

Vella: Yeah, well I'd just love to try having twins.
维拉:对,我们想尽量生双胞胎。

Daniel: No, great, that sounds like a good plan. Thanks.
丹尼尔:好,听起来是个不错的计划。谢谢你。
 1/2    1 2 下一页 尾页