I’m tied up at the moment! 我现在很忙
My hands are tied. 我现在很忙。
= i’m up to my ears/neck in work.工作堆到耳朵、脖子下面,我现在很忙
Two is company, three is a crowd.两人是伴,三人是乱。
A: to see the butterfly.
A: because they can’t cook.
You re full of it! 别骗人了!
It is important in relationships to be a good listener.在人际交往中,当一个号的倾听者是很重要的。
Wear your heart on your sleeve! 要敢于表达自己的想法!
It’s hard to be in other shose.懂得换位思考不是件容易的事。
Don’t be a lame duck. 不要当个没用的人。
We’ll have to tighten our belts.我们得勒紧裤腰带,节省点儿。
I’m in the red.我财政赤字。
The grass is greener on the other side of the fence. 隔岸风景好。
He probably got up on the wrong side of the bed.他不高兴了。
You can say that again! 你说得对!
Be proactive!积极主动!
Stick with it! 千万不要放弃!
He is really down to earth.他是个脚踏实地的人。
Don’t try to keep a straight face! 不要总板着脸。
I’d like to know my balance.我想知道账户余额。
It goes by in a blink of an eye.稍纵即逝。
The first of April is the day we remenber what we are the other 364 days of the year. 愚人节使我们回想起在一年的其余364天里做了什么。