BEIJING, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- The Standing Committee of the 13th National People's Congress (NPC) will convene its 25th session from Jan. 20 to 22 in Beijing.
The decision was made on Tuesday at a meeting of the Council of Chairpersons of the NPC Standing Committee, which was presided over by Li Zhanshu, chairman of the NPC Standing Committee.
The chairpersons' meeting suggested that the upcoming session review draft revisions to the law on animal epidemic prevention and the administrative penalty law, as well as a draft coast guard law.
The session is also expected to deliberate proposals on various subjects, including reviewing a draft law on legal aid, amending the education law and reviewing a draft decision on setting up a financial court in Beijing.
- 国内英语新闻:China upholds genuine multilateralism: Wang Yi
- 国内英语新闻:Former U.S. treasury secretary to helm major committee on U.S.-China relations
- 国内英语新闻:China, Egypt bilateral trade maintain stable growth amid COVID-19
- 国内英语新闻:China's WJ-700 UAV makes maiden flight
- 国内英语新闻:Public invited to name four panda cubs in China's Shaanxi