ZHENGZHOU, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- The 2020 China cybersecurity week, a campaign to promote public awareness of cybersecurity, was launched on Monday nationwide.
Addressing a forum on cybersecurity in Zhengzhou, central China's Henan Province, on Monday, a key event of the campaign, Zhuang Rongwen, director of the Cyberspace Administration of China, stressed the importance of establishing a correct view of cybersecurity and promoting the construction of cybersecurity protection systems and capacity in the face of the increasingly serious and complex situation.
The campaign, scheduled to run until Sept. 20, will also feature events including a digital exhibition and a cybersecurity contest.
China initiated the first cybersecurity week in 2014.
- 国内英语新闻:Top political advisor stresses importance of implementing guiding principles from Tibet work
- 国内英语新闻:Senior CPC official calls for promoting epidemic-fighting spirit
- 国内英语新闻:Central government urges better protection of arable land
- 国内英语新闻:Xinhua Headlines: Xi's upcoming attendance at UN meetings illustrates China's commitment t
- 国内英语新闻:Premier Li says China's economy expected to register positive growth in 2020