BEIJING, March 24 (Xinhua) -- Guo Shengkun, a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, on Tuesday said targeted measures should be taken in response to the changes in the epidemic situation at home and abroad in a bid to ensure coordinated advancement in COVID-19 prevention and control as well as economic and social development.
Addressing a national teleconference, Guo, also the head of the Commission for Political and Legal Affairs of the CPC Central Committee, stressed efforts to ensure all epidemic prevention and control measures are well implemented and sound exit and entry management at border checkpoints.
He also emphasized the importance of resolving conflicts and disputes related to the epidemic prevention and control and called for severe punishment on prominent criminal activities in accordance with the law.
- 国内英语新闻:Chinese premier holds phone call with Austrian chancellor on COVID-19
- 国内英语新闻:Chinese vice premier encourages journalists on anti-virus front line
- 国内英语新闻:Xi Focus: Xi chairs leadership meeting on COVID-19 response, economy
- 国内英语新闻:China ready to promote global efforts to fight COVID-19: Chinese FM
- 国内英语新闻:China's central bank pledges improved macro-economic control to limit virus fallout