WUHAN, March 26 (Xinhua) -- No new confirmed cases of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) were reported Wednesday in Wuhan, the former hardest-hit city in central China's Hubei Province.
The health commission of Hubei, of which Wuhan is the capital, said Thursday the province also registered zero increase in new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday.
Hubei saw six new deaths, five of which were in Wuhan.
- 国内英语新闻:Chinese premier holds phone call with Austrian chancellor on COVID-19
- 国内英语新闻:Chinese vice premier encourages journalists on anti-virus front line
- 国内英语新闻:Xi Focus: Xi chairs leadership meeting on COVID-19 response, economy
- 国内英语新闻:China ready to promote global efforts to fight COVID-19: Chinese FM
- 国内英语新闻:China's central bank pledges improved macro-economic control to limit virus fallout