英语文摘:90 students hospitalized after suspected food poisoning in S China
日期:2012-09-05
GUANGZHOU, Sept. 4 (Xinhua) -- Ninety children were sent to hospitals for symptoms of food poisoning after having school lunches in Guangdong Province on Tuesday, local authorities said.
The latest case of suspected food poisoning linked to school meals was reported at a primary school in Boluo County, the county government said in a statement.
The statement added that the students reported signs of illness, including vomiting, after eating lunches provided by school and were instantly sent to local hospitals. As of 6 p.m., half of them had been discharged.
Local disease-control authorities said they had conducted tests in the school canteen, hoping to soon reveal the cause of the incident.
相关文章
- 英语文摘:Xi, Putin to witness opening of nuclear energy cooperation project via video link
- 英语文摘:China hits 400 mln vaccine doses following recent COVID-19 outbreaks
- 英语文摘:China, Italy pledge to deepen bilateral ties, advance China-EU cooperation
- 英语文摘:Chinese vice premier urges efforts to facilitate college graduate employment
- 英语文摘:Xiplomacy: Xi's civilization view offers insight into today's world